This course provides the course participants with advanced WAH knowledge required to competently deliver approved WAH training courses to worker, supervisor, assessor and manager levels. It is the mandatory course for the trainers delivering WAH Assessor and Manager Courses, but is also highly recommended for trainers delivering workers and supervisor courses also.
Recommended for the trainee to achieve the following:
- Specialist Diploma in Workplace Safety and Health;
- Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA);
- 3 or more years of working experience as Project Manager / Operations Manager or equivalent;
- 3 or more years of relevant Work-at-Height experience.
- Physically fit and able to complete all practical activities, including some strenuous climbing and work-positioning tasks.
- Only participants with 100% attendance will be allowed to sit for the examination.
5 days – (8.30am – 6pm)